"I have many heroes and here is a special one … tens of millions worldwide know her! She's been honoured by the Queen, NASA and dignitaries from around the world … modest, humble, kind and Canadian. She is Cassidy Megan, Founder of International Purple Day® for Epilepsy Awareness."
-Kim Davidson, Voice Epilepsy™ Podcast Host
Cassidy Megan joins us on the Voice Epilepsy™ podcast as host Kim Davidson, the CEO & Executive Director of the BC Epilepsy Society and the Founder of the I AM A VOICE for Epilepsy Awareness™ campaign, interviews Cassidy to discuss all of the amazing things that she has done to grow global awareness of epilepsy.
Listen to learn how Cassidy’s reach went beyond Earth’s stratosphere and into space when astronaut, Ricky Arnold, wore purple on the Space Station on Purple Day® and all of the staff at NASA's Mission Control Center in Houston were wearing purple as well. Or how she helped to set a Guiness World Record for the largest seizure first aid training session. And much more!
Happy Purple Month and Happy Purple Day® everyone!
You may find Cassidy on these social media platforms:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PurpleDay
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PurpleDayforEpilepsy/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/purpledaymarch26/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@purpledaymarch26?lang=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PURPLEDAYdotORG/featured
- Website: https://www.purpleday.org/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cassidy-megan-b3187583/